What this Cottage offers
- Family Friendly
- Baby Friendly
- People with restricted mobility
- No pets
- Countryside location
- Beach within 10.3 miles
- Pub within 2.1 miles
- Free parking on premises
- Bedlinen & towels provided
- Environmentally friendly stay
- Free Wifi
- EV Charging
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Games room
- Children's games & books
- Adventure play - up to 7 years
- Secure Bike storage
- Grassed recreation area
- Dedicated workspace & meeting Room
- 24 hour shared laundry
- Supermarket Deliveries
- Visit Britain Quality Approved
- Sleeps 4 +
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Walk in shower
- 1 King sized bed
- Private patio
- Enclosed Garden
- Well equipped Kitchen
- Fridge Freezer
- Living space
- Smart Tv’s
- Travel Cot < 2 years
- High chair
- Eco cleaning products provided
- Decorated for Christmas
- CCTV camera
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- SLEEPS 4 plus additional cot
- 5 Star luxury
- 3 hours from London
- Low carbon energy
- Indoor swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Games Room
- Nearby beaches
- Dining: Table and chairs for four
- Bedroom 1: King-size bed + space for cot, wardrobe and drawers, hairdryer
- Bedroom 2: Two single beds, wardrobe and drawers
- Bathroom: Washbasin, shower, wc, bath
Things you should know
Read more here on what to expect from a stay with us at Cranmer Country Cottages…
We try to engender a friendly laid- back feel to our place, where guests can come and go freely in the knowledge that if something goes wrong there is usually someone around to help. We do have a few rules in place as this makes for a better and safer experience for everyone. As a green business we believe that “less is more” however this should not mean fewer home comforts for our guests. We have done a lot of the heavy lifting in terms of energy & water management, however there is always more we can do, as there really is no plan B.
Please observe the following Property Rules before you book and during your stay:
- Check-in: After 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
- Self-check-in with lockbox
- No smoking in the cottages or on site.
- No parties or events
- Pets are not allowed on the main site. Up to 2 medium sized dogs are welcome to stay in End Cottage
- Pool rules must be observed. See our pool rules here
- Children must be supervised at all times
- No extra guests without permission.
- No noise outdoors or in the cottages or games room after 10.00pm
- No Fireworks Chinese lanterns or drones.
- No EV charging with a cable directly from the cottages
- Do not plug in heavy use external electrical items ie: air conditioning units or catering equipment. We have a 2-phase supply and this will overload our electrical supply!
- Please sort waste into household waste & recyclables before you throw.
- CCTV is in use in the car parking areas and pool Hall.
Such a lovely and stylish cottage with everything you need and lots of facilities to keep our two daughters occupied (9 & 5) including a play area, tennis court and games room which both enjoyed using very much. The highlight was the pool. Location was brilliant too, with loads to do on the doorstep and within very easy reach of the beaches, such a beautiful part of the country.
Another great Christmas in Tern, Swallow and Woodpecker Cottages. All very welcoming, warm and comfortable - everything we could need. Our Christmas dinner cooked in the Rayburn. All fantastic yet again!
Lots of thought had been put into supporting small children staying including cots, black out blinds, high chairs, etc. The facilities were fantastic - amazing pool, play area, Wendy house, and games room with lots of toys and activities for all ages.
Spotless, well appointed, great facilities. Our little boy loved the huge garden to play in. Highly recommended we’ll be back.
Check availability online or call 01328 823135
To view the price please click on an available start date (any green button O) and request the number of nights you want when prompted. The table will then display the price for your holiday. You can book online by completing the booking form and pay online via a Debit or Credit card. A booking can not be reserved until we receive a 35% deposit. Once you have paid you will receive an automated confirmation, and also a personal confirmation from us.