What this Cottage offers
- Family Friendly
- Baby Friendly
- No pets
- Countryside location
- Beach within 10.3 miles
- Pub within 2.1 miles
- Free parking on premises
- Bedlinen & towels provided
- Environmentally friendly stay
- Free Wifi
- EV Charging
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Games room
- Children's games & books
- Adventure play - up to 7 years
- Secure Bike storage
- Grassed recreation area
- Dedicated workspace & meeting Room
- 24 hour shared laundry
- Supermarket Deliveries
- Visit Britain Quality Approved
- Sleeps 4 +
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 King sized bed
- Private patio
- Enclosed Garden
- Well equipped Kitchen
- Fridge Freezer
- Living space
- Smart Tv’s
- Travel Cot < 2 years
- High chair
- Eco cleaning products provided
- Decorated for Christmas
- CCTV camera
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarm
The master bedroom has a king size bed with a brass bedstead, wardrobes, drawers, hairdryer and room for a travel cot. Bedroom 2 has twin beds, a wardrobe and drawers. The bathroom is clean and modern with fully tiled walls and floor. It has a bath, washbasin, shower (over bath) and wc.
The spacious cottage kitchen has ample workspace and has both gas cooker and Rayburn for the enthusiastic gourmet or just to provide ambient heat for winter weekend breaks. (Please note the Ryburn is switched off in the summer months.) There is dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave oven. The cottage does not have a washing machine but there is a 24 hour laundry just across the courtyard.
The cottage has an open plan living area with plenty of space for children to play and the dining table seats six. Together with a comfortable sofa and two armchairs, Owl is one of our most popular sleep 4 cottages. Each cottage has a travel cot, high chair and changing mat. Other baby friendly extras can be booked in advance.
Large glazed doors provide a good vantage point to observe the local wildlife; rabbits, hares, pheasant and partridge, for example. The holiday cottage also has private terrace for barbeques and sun worshipping. This opens onto the large fenced paddocked area with children’s play facilities and space for the children to run around in safety while Mum and Dad enjoy a glass of wine on the terrace.
Owl has a widescreen TV with freeview, a DVD player and Ipod dock.
VisitEngland has inspected Owl and awarded it 4 Star Gold.
- SLEEPS 4 plus additional cot
- 3 hours from London
- Indoor swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Games Room
- Nearby beaches
- Perfect for families
- 1 x double bedroom with king size bed and space for travel cot
- 1 x twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower over bath & WC
Things you should know
Read more here on what to expect from a stay with us at Cranmer Country Cottages…
We try to engender a friendly laid- back feel to our place, where guests can come and go freely in the knowledge that if something goes wrong there is usually someone around to help. We do have a few rules in place as this makes for a better and safer experience for everyone. As a green business we believe that “less is more” however this should not mean fewer home comforts for our guests. We have done a lot of the heavy lifting in terms of energy & water management, however there is always more we can do, as there really is no plan B.
Please observe the following Property Rules before you book and during your stay:
- Check-in: After 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
- Self-check-in with lockbox
- No smoking in the cottages or on site.
- No parties or events
- Pets are not allowed on the main site. Up to 2 medium sized dogs are welcome to stay in End Cottage
- Pool rules must be observed. See our pool rules here
- Children must be supervised at all times
- No extra guests without permission.
- No noise outdoors or in the cottages or games room after 10.00pm
- No Fireworks Chinese lanterns or drones.
- No EV charging with a cable directly from the cottages
- Do not plug in heavy use external electrical items ie: air conditioning units or catering equipment. We have a 2-phase supply and this will overload our electrical supply!
- Please sort waste into household waste & recyclables before you throw.
- CCTV is in use in the car parking areas and pool Hall.
A wonderful week with plenty of memories - and amazingly enough, no rain, even some sunshine. Completely sold on Norfolk and this place - have no doubts we will be back.
Check availability online or call 01328 823135
To view the price please click on an available start date (any green button O) and request the number of nights you want when prompted. The table will then display the price for your holiday. You can book online by completing the booking form and pay online via a Debit or Credit card. A booking can not be reserved until we receive a 35% deposit. Once you have paid you will receive an automated confirmation, and also a personal confirmation from us.